measuring conditions tc sensor
At too small a throughput, pollution effects arising from the gas pipes (leak, permeabilities, desorption) falsify the measurement.
At too large a throughput, asymmetrical cooling of the sensor can cause measuring errors.
The MGA 100 analyser is optional equipped with a pump, which revolution velocity (rpm) is regulated depending
on the flow resistance of the gas supply pipe, so that an optimal gas flow is set..
The manufacturer guarantees a measuring error of < +-1 % relative measuring failure) for measuring gas concentrations in the range
When measuring gas concentrations < 10.000 ppm the following aspects must be taken into account in the evaluation of the measurement:
• Composition of the measuring gas
• Specific unusual features of the production process (e.g. used materials)
• Temperature of the measuring gas.
• The location from which the gas sample is siphoned must be free of disturbances.
• The gas pipe must be as short as possible, to avoid a shift in chemical equilibrium during the way.
• For the measuring of gas concentrations < 1000 ppm only steel pipes should be used.